Saturday, September 18, 2010

Bismillah al-Rahman al-Rahim. In the name of ALLAH, most Gracious, most Merciful

la ilaha illallah


Allah create human only for worship nothing but Allah. The only duty of Muslim to follow each and single comments from Allah(S/W).

Ar-Rahman and Ar-Rahim are two names derived from Ar-Rahmah (the mercy), but Rahman has more meanings that pertain to mercy than Ar-Rahim. Alla hu Alem...

Obey Allah and Prophet Mohammad (PBUH). The way only for success Insallah.

I am trying to write article about the topic "In the name of ALLAH, most Gracious, most Merciful. there is no god but Allah, Allah is one and only". Please check farther my update and send me comments to reach my article.
May Allah grant us.. Assalamualikum.

1 comment:

  1. as Salaam aleikum! I got your comment akhi...u want me to change my blog name?

    ReplyDelete